Analysis and Verification of mechanical components of the vehicles. Provide inputs to Cabin/Body and Transmission design. Participating in design reviews.
- Job Title: FEM / CFD ENGINEER
- Department: Calculation
- Location: Carpi
- Evaluate best solutions to improve mechanical strength, dynamic behaviour of all components of the vehicles.
- Verify stress/strains caused by mechanical and thermal loads of the components comparing them with allowable values.
- Simulate load conditions and homologation tests.
- Evaluate mechanical components life (transmission life for instance).
- Involve other functional engineering teams to evaluate new design solutions.
- Mechanical Engineering competencies and experience in mechanical design/calculation.
- Good knowledge of Solids Mechanics.
- Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools as:
- FEA Analysis: Static Linear, Static Non Linear (Implicit, Explicit), Dynamics (Modal, Frequency Response).
- Multibody Simulation.
- CFD Simulation.
- Model Based Simulation.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Master Degree in Mechanical or Vehicle Engineering.
Relevant work experiences
- 3/5 years experiences in mechanical design/calculation.
What we offer
- Job grade and salary will be commensurate with the current experience.
This job application is expired
Send your CV
We express ourselves through outstanding projects in order to overcome our most ambitious challenges and let ARBOS grow strong. Do you want to be part of our team?