- Location: Carpi
- High interest to coordinate projects among a team of more than 30 members within Purchasing, Engineering & Manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge of product development process for automotive companies.
- Problem solving mind set.
- Flexible team player, good communication skills.
- Open personality and able to work autonomously.
- Focused on targets, with a strong determination to achieve.
- Computer skills: Office, including Word & Excel (Macros, charts, formulas, etc).
- Fluent in English.
Additional job requirements
- Ability to work transversally with vehicle and subsystem teams.
- Good communication and personal organization/control skills.
- Degree in Business or Engineering with 2-3 years suitable work experience in project management / purchasing in automotive companies.
- Create strategy and methodologies to approach new projects from purchasing product development stand point.
- Monitor the progress of activities within purchasing, in order to achieve our targets and reports at major milestones to a top management level.
- Consolidate the cost planning data from the commercial sections to validate vehicle costs. Support to identify scope & risk and work as a team to maximise profit.
- Interact and negotiate on daily basis with Purchasing , engineering and design functions, to ensure progress and adequate prioritisation of your project.
- Interact with internal functions to ensure suppliers readiness and project timing.
- Negotiate with suppliers modification of parts during project development.
Travel to Suppliers / Factories
- Europe/China when required.
Diese Bewerbung ist abgelaufen
Send your CV
We express ourselves through outstanding projects in order to overcome our most ambitious challenges and let ARBOS grow strong. Do you want to be part of our team?